The Schwinn 860 exercise machine has been replaced by two new models – 830 and 870. I am working on comparison of all these models. Stay tuned!
If you are looking for a sturdy home treadmill for your workouts, Schwinn 860 Treadmill will be one the best options for you.
Whether you are an athlete or you just want to stay fit, this is an excellent piece of equipment that will indeed give you value for your money.
It is packed with workout programs that will surely give you lots of training options.
The convenience of having a home exercise mashine is now becoming more and more popular.
It is true that walking and jogging are the best cardiovascular workouts you should indulge in.
However, not everyone has time for a quick jog to the park or a brisk walk around the neighborhood.
If you own a treadmill, you can do your exercise, anytime and in any weather.
20 Workout Programs
You would be surprised to find out that Schwinn 860 features 20 built-in exercise routines.
- You can always settle with your customized settings but varying your cardio workout routine will also help in measuring your resistance levels.
- These programs include 9 course profiles, 4 heart rate controlled programs, 5k and 10k courses, and 2 custom workouts.
- You can also see your important exercise metrics on the multi-color LCD console.
This treadmill operates with a 3.0 continuous horsepower providing you with up to 12 miles per hour speed on the cushioned and spacious platform.
The track features the Softrak suspension technology to reduce the impact of exercise on your joints.
This cardio trainer will really get you up and running!
You can simulate climbs and add challenge to your workout with the 12% incline too.
Convenience and Comfort
- With regards to heart monitoring, there are two ways to achieve that: grip and telemetric. There is even a chest belt included.
- For your comfort and convenience, the 860 has an integrated fan for keeping you cool while exercising. Also, there is a water bottle holder and a magazine rack.
- You can also store it away quickly with the Softdrop folding technology.
- If you don’t have a space large enough for keeping the machine or you have kids at home, you can fold the treadmill and put it in a safe place.
If there were any discussion topic about modern treadmills, the Schwinn 860 would be a primary focus.
With advanced engineered features, such as pre-programmed cardio workout routines and an easily foldable structure, it is easy to see why this model is the center of attention in the world of cardio machines.
Dedicated users who have experienced many similar models have settled with the Schwinn 860 due to its superior balance in all the qualities one would need for the perfect cardio session.
It is easy to use, set up, and store as well. The heartbeat counter, weighing machine, and distance jogged is all measured accurately in acceptable units, which helps to make the workout more productive.
It also has a built-in fan with it to overcome sweat problems. What’s more, it performs very smoothly with little to no sound produced at all. Being a home-friendly exercise machine, this model triumphs just about anything else.
If nitpicking is allowed, then one issue, albeit slight, that occurs when using this trainer, is the access to the on/ off button, which is difficult to reach when working in full swing.
All in all, the Schwinn 860 is new, and is ready to sweep fitness fans off their feet!